The options within this button do the following:
1) Add Funds - you chose a fund which is then added to each of the products selected.
2) Import a model portfolio - you chose a model portfolio to use and it is then added to each of the products selected.
3) Add a fund manually - you add a fund by confirming its name and its asset allocation and this fund is then added to each of the products selected.
4) Use fund allocation solver - this will show all the products selected and once 'Optimise allocation' is clicked the fund allocation for the products will be calculated. Click the 'Use revised allocation' if you are happy.
5) Delete all funds - deletes all funds for the products selected.
6) Recover deleted funds - brings back all the deleted funds for the products selected.
7) Reset to current funds - this will remove any work done and put the original funds back in for each of the products selected.