Once you get access to EVPro, if you are using more than just Risk there may be some Settings that need to be looked at. These are as follows.
Add you name so that is appears on certain reports and add paraplanners to your records.
- Click the cog in the top right-hand corner.
- Click ‘General Settings’ and then ‘My details’ on the left-hand menu.
- Add your name.
- A drop-down list of all users will appear for you to choose from.
- Select the paraplanner and Save.
Once this has been set up, paraplanners will be able to see and work on your clients but will not be able to delete them.
You’ll also see some additional sections, which may need completing.
If you use specific model portfolios which aren’t created and kept up to date by your firm, create them here to use within Revised plans. To create:
- Click on Model portfolios and then ‘Add a model portfolio’.
- Complete the Portfolio name and either search for funds by typing part of the fund name (i.e. Aegon pn) or use ‘Manual funds entry’ to record the fund name and the asset allocation using the 29 asset classes.
- Add the allocation for each fund and once this totals 100%, click ‘Calculate risk rating’.
- Click Add.
- Click Publish to enable the portfolio created.
If you want to record your standard ongoing % charge here, anytime you add an asset the figure will be auto added. (It can be removed or changed on each asset added if required).
Once all Settings are complete, use the ‘X’ in the top left-hand corner to exit.